TERMS & CONDITION
1. All products supplied are chargeable at the sale price ruling on the date of delivery. Such price shall reflect any tax, duty or other imposition in respect of the product (other than Value Added Tax). Value Added Tax, if applicable, will be charged separately.
2. All prices on our website are in euros and are subject to the Standard VAT Rate of 23% and delivery charges which are estimated at the time of order placement. Once your payment has been processed you will receive an email. We reserve the right not to supply goods and to cancel your order in the event of a pricing error or omission.
3. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, Mc Daid Agri spares shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges).
4. Parts and accessories will be sent out with third party couriers at a cost of €10 exclusive of VAT at the Standard Rate of 23%, as long as the parcel is under the 30kg limit set by our courier partners.
5. Orders will be dispatched once the order is processed, pending the parts are in stock at time order is placed. Some stock levels may vary due to popularity of products; therefore it is vital that any information asked for by us at the time of the order being placed is correct to ensure for a quick and efficient delivery service of the goods to our customers. Please ensure you input the correct Delivery Address (including area post code), Email Address and Phone Number with your order.
6. Mc Daid Agri spares will do our utmost to ensure that all goods are delivered within a reasonable time, a minimum of 48hrs to maximum 10 days from when your order has been placed.
7. Customers are entitled to withdraw from a contract and seek a full refund within fourteen days of the date on which they received their goods. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods and the goods must be returned unused and in the same condition as they were sent out in. You can make arrangements for the return of goods by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Notice of any claim for damage, defect, variance of quality or description, or shortage in quantity shall be given by the Buyer in writing to the Mc Daid Agri spares within three days after the goods are delivered or in the case of non-delivery of the whole of the consignment within three days after receipt of invoice and such notice shall state where and when the goods may be inspected by the Seller. The giving of such notice shall be a condition precedent to any such claim and in respect of such damage; defect, variance or shortage the Buyer shall be liable to pay for the full quantity of the goods to which the invoice relates.
9. Mc Daid Agri spares will replace at its own expense any products which differ in quality or description on delivery from the products agreed to be sold. Mc Daid Agri spares shall not be further liable in respect of injury loss or damage consequential upon the sale or delivery of the products.
10. Mc Daid Agri spares shall not be responsible for any failure to make deliveries if fulfillment has been delayed, hindered, or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which are not within Mc Daid Agri spares immediate control.
11. No agent or employee of the Mc Daid Agri spares is permitted to alter or vary these conditions in any way unless expressly authorized to do so by Mc Daid Agri spares. If the Buyer fails to adhere to these conditions, Mc Daid Agri spares shall be entitled to stop further deliveries under accepted or partly completed orders.
12. All products carry a manufactures warranty which varies between manufacturers. Please contact email@example.com for each individual manufacturer’s warranty information.